Drip Irrigation System Installation – Orange County
If you need drip irrigation system installation in the Orange County, California area, then you have found the right place.
Traffic Islands present unique challenges in terms of irrigation. Their unique narrow shapes and their vicinity to roads, requires extra precision to avoid vehicular and pedestrian damage. In addition, the variety of plants in such a small area, from grass to trees and flower beds, requires precise irrigation that can offer differential treatment to every type of plant.
Drip Irrigation Solution for Backyard Planters
Backyard planters with overhead irrigation (pop–ups) waste water and energy through evaporation and wind over spray, and they often create surface run-off. With drip irrigation, the water is applied directly to the plant’s root zone, optimizing water usage, eliminating run-off and enhancing its beauty.
Prunin’s drip irrigation solutions take it even further by implementing advanced technologies that ensure durability, lower maintenance and outstanding water and energy savings. Our product lines include a wide range of sub-surface and on-surface drippers and dripper lines designed for every need.
- No run-offs and wind over sprays – unlike overhead irrigation, which is subject to runoff and wind over spray, drip irrigation accurately applies water to the root zone only. This not only means saving water but better plant health as well.
- Eliminates vandalism – since the systems are often completely buried and not visible, vandalism is avoided, reducing maintenance costs.
- Precise and flexible treatment for every type of plant – Unlike overhead irrigation, drip irrigation offers precise control and flexibility. Even in a small and narrow area, you can apply different irrigation policies for every type of plant. For example, flower beds can receive a different dosage of water and fertilizers, than the ones applied on grass or trees.
- Long laterals with a single valve – Prunin’s drip irrigation solutions are both low pressure and low flow systems. This means that you can deploy very long laterals connected to a single valve and still enjoy uniform irrigation throughout the traffic island. In contrast, overhead irrigation requires splitting the traffic islands into irrigation zones which are connected to multiple water sources, wasting more water and energy and requiring more ongoing maintenance.
- Self-cleaning and root prevention – Prunin’s drip irrigation solutions were designed to operate in the toughest environments (even below the ground) without requiring any maintenance or intervention. A combination of unique technologies ensures that the dripper withstands dirt clogging and intrusion of roots.
Contact Us now for free quote or consultation for drip irrigation system installation in Southern California