The Most Trusted Tree Service Professionals in Southern California
Our Competitive Advantage:
Your 1 stop shop for all your landscape, construction, pavers, tree work, planting, irrigation, lighting, fencing & more
All work performed in-house by our trained experts
We do not send out our work to unlicensed, uncontrollable subcontractors
We build it and stand behind it, every day, all over Orange County
Call us today for a Free Consultation (949) 346-5199
We offer Free Tree Care Evaluations and an 8 Point Comprehensive Inspection of all of your trees!! Call Now (949) 346-5199
This week only, receive a Deep Root Injection for all your trees, a $500.00 Value… absolutely free. *
*On projects over $1,500.00
Don’t Wait !
Get Your Trees Trimmed – (949) 346-5199
At Prunin Arboriculture and Landscapes, our certified arborists can help you get the most from your yard by providing your trees with the care they need throughout the year.
From tree pruning and trimming to insect and disease management, we address the specific needs of each client.
Celebrating 20 years, we have been serving the Orange County, Southern Los Angeles and the Riverside County areas including Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Irvine, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach and Villa Park. You can trust us with your tree care!
Our tree care services for your home or business include:
We Check all of these top “Tree Killers”
1. Soil Compaction– Are the soil pores enough to allow for proper oxygen and water uptake
2. Location– Is the tree in the right location for long term health? Is there too much or too little sun?
3. Moisture/Irrigation– Is the tree receiving too much or too little water? Many trees literally drown right here in Southern California due to over watering
4. Foliar Inspection– are leaves vital enough for proper photosynthesis? Are leaves thinning? This highly stresses your trees and reduces food manufacturing.
5. Excessive Dying limbs– signs of stress
6. Insect Inspection– Controlling Foliar feeding of insects is very important in high heat or dry conditions
7. Other Pests– Tree borers and wood eating insects
8. Tree Disease– We will check all Foliar and wood areas for signs of tree killing diseases.