Our Competitive Advantage:
Your 1 stop shop for all your landscape, construction, pavers, tree work, planting, irrigation, lighting, fencing & more
All work performed in-house by our trained experts
We do not send out our work to unlicensed, uncontrollable subcontractors
We build it and stand behind it, every day, all over Orange County
Call us today for a Free Consultation (949) 346-5199
There are four basic pruning methods recognized as industry standards:
1. Clean: Selective pruning to remove one or more of the following parts: dead, diseased, and/or broken branches.
2. Thin: Selective pruning to reduce density of live branches
3. Raise: Selective pruning to provide vertical clearance.
4. Reduce: Selective pruning to decrease height and/or spread (consideration must be given to the ability of a particular tree species to tolerate reduction pruning).
Pruning methods that may injure trees and should be avoided:
1. Topping: The reduction of a tree’s size using heading cuts that shorten limbs or branches back to a predetermined crown limit
2. Lion’s Tailing: The removal of an excessive number of inner, lateral branches from parent branches
3. Rooster-Tailing: The over-thinning of palm trees
We know this may sound strange to you but that is why you should always call an Expert = Prunin Arboriculture and Landscapes.
Call Us. (949) 346-5199